Let Total Output Management take care of all your company's laser printers
- Parts & Consumables
- Short-Term Rentals
- Replacement Units
- Supplies--Black & Color
- Hot Swap Units
Take control and cut your company's internal printing costs by up to 20% or more!
EOS offers Total Output Management / Managed Print Services and solutions that will help increase your company's profitability and efficiency by streamlining the flow of information and utilizing your current fleet of printing devices more productively and efficiently.Our Print Management Services are designed to:
- Provide optimum print output environments
- Provide an individually tailored total print output solution which aligns with your IT strategy
- Provide a "Quick View" of your current printing environment, usage and costs.
- Provide the best recommendations for increasing productivity and decreasing costs almost immediately
Our “Fleet View” spreadsheet will regularly report on models and usage of printing devices operating on your network(s)
Let your office be a model of efficiency.
Electronic Office Systems will show you how.
Call for more information (973) 808-0100
- Using “Print Fleet Software we do a one month quick view fleet analysis. This shows you the printer(s) hanging on your network and their makes/models/serial numbers/meter usages and IP addresses.
- We provide an inventory of your printer supplies and how these items have been acquired and stored.
- We map your employees’ foot traffic to create and print documents to illustrate the document work flow at your office.
- We analyze each device’s output cost and usage to gauge efficiency.
- We look at your device’s age, and its ability to perform properly and be cost effective.
- We will provide you with a detailed spread sheet giving you a list your printer fleet by makes/models/serial numbers/IP address and monthly usage by machine.
- In the case of copier/multifunctional devices, our report will show all copier MFP scans and outputs whether these outputs are copies/prints/or faxes. We will also show scanning workloads.
- We will show color output volumes, individual output device costs along with efficiencies or inefficiencies.
- We will give an overview of your supply purchasing, inventory levels and waste.
- We will give you a foot traffic map, device location and document workflow illustration of your office.
- Our spread sheet can also include device lease start dates, monthly payments and lease end dates for better tracking.
- Our report and recommendations will give you suggestions on utilizing your current fleet more productively.
- How you can place all of your output devices on a single provider cost savings parts/labor and supplies
maintenance agreement which will streamline your supply chain and prevent waste.
- How not to go into leasing company auto renewal/payment extensions which waste valuable dollars.