Electronic Office Systems offers best-in-class service for all we sell and support and is dedicated to servicing the office automation requirements for commercial organizations in the New Jersey and nearby New York metro and marketplaces. Our service technicians are trained by the partners and manufacturers we represent.
EOS has been awarded as one of the forty national companies in our industry with the J.D. Powers Award for providing our customers with Superior Customer Service and Value. This is only one of the many awards EOS has received for our attention to quality and exceptional customer care.
Electronic Office Systems offers our customers several written guarantees for copier repair, fax machine repair, laser printer repair and repair of any office component we sell or lease. It is our goal to keep your business running and to ensure the least amount of downtime as possible. Click to read about these written guarantees.
- Equipment Guarantee
Every piece of equipment covered under a maintenance agreement from Electronic Office Systems is guaranteed to perform at the manufacturer's specifications.
- Uptime Guarantee
We will respond to your service call within four to eight business hours.
- Upgrade Guarantee
We are pleased to offer a guaranteed equity protection plan. No matter how long you have owned, purchased, or leased equipment from Electronic Office Systems, we want to make sure your office equipment is state-of-the-art.
Electronic Office Systems has taken every step possible to ensure our customer's satisfaction in service and repair procedures.
- We service northern and central New Jersey, as well as the New York metro area, and technicians are never far from your place of business.
- We keep an extensive on-site parts inventory for Kyocera copiers, Ricoh copiers, Savin copiers, HP copiers and other major brands.
- EOS implements two-way direct communications between our technical staff, customer service dispatchers and delivery departments to ensure that you and your organization are up and running in the least amount of time.
- EOS technicians are all manufacturer-trained for copier repair, fax repair and laser printer repair, and certified on our complete line of digital document products.
- Our nationally recognized service and repair department has won multiple awards for outstanding service to our customers.
- EOS offers emergency and after-hour support plans and free ongoing user training programs.
Electronic Office Systems offers all-inclusive copier service contracts and maintenance agreements for all equipment we sell. EOS technicians can perform periodic maintenance on your office equipment for less than what it would cost you in repairs. Office Equipment Maintenance agreements and copier service contracts are customizable and can be tailored to meet your specific needs. EOS provides all inclusive contracts and those that are billed in block-time. Click to read what a maintenance agreement insures:
- Maximum operation of the equipment
- Priority service response
- No unexpected charges incurred
- Service histories and reports as requested
- Downtown minimized
- Investment protection
Regardless of where you are moving, if you've got sizable office equipment like large format printers, console copiers or engineering copiers to relocate, call the experts at Electronic Office Systems. EOS will provide you with a detailed plan to protect your valuable investments, accomplish your move within budget, meet your deadlines, avoid costly mistakes, and save time and money. Read More...
EOS specializes in equipment relocation and knowing all of the ins and outs of getting a business moved and up and running with little or no downtime. Just show us your blueprints and we will advise you on the optimum layout and help you formulate an effective, time-saving relocation plan for your office equipment.
In addition to your current move, work with our relocation experts to design your future office requirements and document flow for maximum productivity and efficiency. Remember, this may very well be your first and only opportunity to plan and direct a successful move. Don't take any chances; put it in the hands of the experts at Electronic Office Systems!
Document imaging is the conversion of paper documents into electronic images on your computer. Once on your desktop, these documents can be retrieved effortlessly in seconds. Retrieving documents per a specific set of criteria performs document management audits.
EOS offers a range of hourly and monthly service contracts to fit your various business needs. Currently we can provide network services in the Northern New Jersey, New York City, Rockland County and Orange County areas. Our technicians have the expertise and experience to work with all types of systems in keeping networks running smoothly without draining an organization’s budget!
Andrew Ritschel, Owner/President of Electronic Office Systems, ensures the company focus is on providing clients with superior customer service, support and value.